SIS MLIS & PhD students present research at EGSS Conference
The following School of Information Studies MLIS and PhD students presented at the 12th Annual EGSS conference: "Meeting in the Middle: (de)Constructing Knowledge|Rencontres au milieu: constructions et déconstructions du savoir" on March 15 and 16, 2013.
- Christine F. Smith., MLIS II. Knowledge for the masses: Information literacy in the public library.
- Dana Tessier. MLIS II. Best practices of e-learning.
- Jacob Siefring. MLIS II. Technologies of distraction and of the self.
- Julie Mayrand, PhD student. Poster: Constructing within barriers: Proposed research on the everyday life information behaviour of young adults suffering from mental distress.
- Xenia Kurguzova & Katherine Van der Linden, MLIS II. Advanced studies in partnerships: Building bridges between MLIS students and the community.
Congratulations on your successful presentations!