- What is the length of the Masters of Management in Finance (MMF)?
The full-time McGill MMF program is a 45-credit program that is completed over the course of one year.
- Is there an accelerated option in the MMF program for those who have prior background in finance?
No, there is no accelerated option. However, we will look into it on case-by-case basis for students with prior education or professional experience in finance.
- What is unique about the McGill MMF Program?
Am I eligible for the PhD program?
If you hold an undergraduate and a Masters degree, with a strong academic record from recognized universities, you are eligible to apply for PhD studies.
Professional MBA part-time program for working professionals
What is the length of the Desautels Professional MBA program?
The Professional MBA, a part-time program, is a 57 credit program that is completed over the course of 2 ½ years.
Q: How many credits will I receive upon completion of the program?
A: Each course grants 3 credits or 6 ECTS credits to be approved by your home university.
Q: How are credits transferred to my home institution?
A: Once grades are released you must request an official transcript to be sent to your home institution by going to www.mcgill.ca/students/records/transcripts.
What is the program itinerary?
- May 2: Classes start in Montreal (Monday through Friday)
- May 14: Depart for Brazil
- May 15: Arrive in Brazil (Sao Paulo)
- May 16: Classes start at ESPM Brazil
- May 21: Weekend in resort Ubatuba, Classes in Ubatuba
- May 23: Classes begin in Rio de Janeiro
- May 27: Program ends (noon)