How's this for a wealth of professional knowledge?
McGill alumni are invited to an elegant evening of networking over cocktails. Please join us as a few of McGill's most successful local graduates participate in a panel discussion on what it takes to get noticed and get ahead in today's job market.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Board of Trade, East Ballroom,
100 King Street West
* Registration required for this event. Click here to register.
Admission: General $10.00 CAD (includes light hors d'oeuvres and cash bar)
Our special guest speakers will include:
• Kostas Andrikopoulos, BA'78, President & CEO of T.E. Wealth
• Melanie Barwick, BA'86, PhD'93, Health Systems Researcher at Sickkids & writer for the CBC
• Michel Fortier, BCom'83, Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets at National Bank Financial
• Michael M. Sax, BCL'74, LLB'75, Lawyer, Sax Law Office & President, Julmi Enterprises Limited
• Stanford Downey, BArch'69, senior partner of Stanford Downey Architects Inc
That's right, they're all McGill alumni and they want to help you get the most out of your career. So don't miss this amazing chance to expand your network, sharpen your professional skills, and learn how to succeed in Toronto's competitive job market. A Q&A session will follow, as well as a chance to mingle and trade business cards.
Special thanks to Manulife Financial for co-sponsoring this event.