The Conference Board of Canada and McGill University are co-presenting a special conference on Productivity and Innovation in Montreal, June 8-9, 2010, at McGill University.
This two-day event will bring together leaders from private and public sector organizations, as well as the best minds who are studying productivity, competitiveness, and the role of innovation.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn effective strategies for improving productivity and innovation within your organization
- Hear from leaders who will share details about their corporate best practices
- Gain insights on helpful government policies and programs that will help improve your productivity
- Keynote speakers
- Four blocks of interactive breakout sessions (45' presentation / 45'discussion period)
- Jean-René Halde, President and CEO, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Jim Hartzfeld, Founder and Managing Director, InterfaceRAISE, Interface, Inc.
- John Glavas, Vice President, Manufacturing Operations, Global Operating Division, Pharmascience Inc.
- Mike Irwin, Technical Director, 3M Canada
- Jud Kenney, Director, Materials & Logistics, Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Angelo Psellas, Master Black Belt, Six Sigma Operations, 3M Canada
- Robert Gagné, Director, Centre for Productivity and Prosperity, and Professor, Institute of Applied Economics, HEC Montréal
- Donald G. McFetridge, Professor, Department of Economics, Carleton University
- William Polushin, President, AMAXIS Inc., and Founding Director, Program for International Competitiveness, Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and decision makers from business and the public sector who want to find tools and techniques that they can apply in their own organizations to improve innovation and productivity performance.
- Individuals who want to dialogue with experts and peers to explore how their own innovation and productivity challenges can be resolved.
- Government officials and others who are interested in the impact of government policy on innovation and productivity improvement.
- Researchers and academics who want to learn more about the latest on productivity and innovation.
To learn more about this event, please go to here