Area of interest
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (8) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Business and economics (4) Apply Business and economics filter
- Math, computing and technology (1) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
14 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Environment (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter)
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
Would you like to understand why some foods taste so good? Or why brightly coloured fruits and vegetables are good for your health? Or perhaps you want to learn how to invent exciting new foods like an avocado-based tiramisu...