An undergraduate degree in Kindergarten/Elementary Education can lead you to a wide range of career options. Many graduates choose to work in occupations that focus on education, community programming, educational technology, curriculum development, and administration. Employment is available in many types of establishments. You can work in public and private schools, community organizations, recreation centres, educational technology start-ups, and government.
You could become a professional:
- Teacher, Elementary School
- Special Education Assistant
- Educational Technology Developer
- Curriculum Specialist
- Community Program Officer
- Education Policy Researcher