About the Faculty of Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- 2001 McGill College Avenue, Suite 500
- Montreal QC H3A 1G1
- Telephone: 514-398-7203
- Fax: 514-398-8900
- Website: mcgill.ca/dentistry
- D.M.D. and Dent-P Admissions Offices
- 2001 McGill College Avenue (by appointment)
- Telephone: 514-398-7090
- Graduate Programs Admissions
- 2001 McGill College Avenue
- Telephone: 514-398-6699
The Faculty of Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences, McGill University, envisions a healthy and equitable society. It is committed to the promotion of oral health and quality of life in the whole population, with emphasis on the needs of underserved communities and individuals.
Our Main Goals
- To enable oral health professionals to attain the highest levels of competence and commitment to patients and to the community.
- To foster outstanding research, and to educate and nurture students in order to increase knowledge and improve the well-being of the population.
- To serve the population through the delivery of oral health care in hospital facilities and through outreach programs in underprivileged communities.
To maintain a leadership role in oral health education, in scientific research, and in the shaping of public health policy, with an emphasis on reducing health inequalities.
Our Core Values
Commitment to excellence and innovation.