We're here to help
If you've read through the information on this site and you're still uncertain about what you need to do, don't worry — it's completely normal for students to seek assistance and advice as you register for courses and plan your degree. In fact, it's usually a good idea to seek advice, whether you think you need it or not!
Where you can go for help:
- Information about courses, program requirements, regulations, and administrative procedures: consult McGill's eCalendars.
- Important dates and deadlines: consult the Key Dates website.
- Help with Minerva registration: If you need help with Minerva or make a mistake while registering, click the "Help" link at the top right corner of the Minerva page. The Faculty of Science has also developed a guide to common registration issues in Minerva, which applies to students in all programs — check it out!
- Academic questions or issues specific to your program: Contact an academic advisor. Check what kind of advisor to consult for a given question or issue, and then use the Advisor Directory to find the needed contact information.
- Technical issues: If you are having trouble with your login credentials, contact IT Services. For other technical issues, contact Service Point.