Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Request to Add/Change Graduation Term

For students in the Faculties of Arts or Science (including B.A.&Sc.)

Make sure to use Minerva to apply for graduation. This form should ONLY be submitted when the deadline to apply to graduate in Minerva has passed. 

For more information, visit the Graduation and Convocation website. 

Back to top