Redpath Museum staff and students, September 2015.
- Larsson, Hans, Associate Professor. Curator of Paleontology. BSc (McGill), PhD (University of Chicago)
- caroline.leblond [at] mcgill.ca (Caroline LeBlond), Administrative Assistant, BSc (Université de Montréal), MSc (Moncton)
- ginette.dessureault [at] mcgill.ca (Ginette Dessureault), Administrative Coordinator, DEC (Édouard-Montpetit), AEC (Édouard-Montpetit)
- Barrett, Rowan, Assistant Professor BSc (University of Guelph), MSc (McGill Univesrity), PhD (University of British Columbia)
- Green, David, Professor, Curator of Vertebrates. BSc (Univ. of British Columbia), MSc, PhD (Univ. of Guelph)
- Hendry, Andrew, Professor, Curator of Fish. BSc (Univ. of Victoria), MSc, PhD (Univ. of Washington)
- Larsson, Hans, Associate Professor, Curator of Paleontology. BSc (McGill), PhD (University of Chicago)
- Millien, Virginie, Assistant Professor and Chief Curator and Curator of Paleontology & Zoology, DEA, PhD (Univ. Montpellier II, Ecole Normale Superieure Paris)
- Ricciardi, Anthony, Professor, Curator of Invertebrates, MSc, PhD (McGill)
- Carroll, Robert L., Professor Emeritus. Curator of Vertebrate Paleontology. BSc (Michigan State Univ.), PhD (Harvard), FRSC, FLS, Strathcona Professor of Zoology
- annie.lussier [at] mcgill.ca (Annie Lussier), Curator of World Cultures, BA (McGill), MA (Université de Montréal).
- anthony.howell2 [at] mcgill.ca (Anthony Howell), Curatorial Technician, Zoology
- chantal.montreuil [at] mcgill.ca (Chantal Montreuil), Paleontology Technician
- Joan Kaylor, (temporarily reassigned) Mineralogy Technician. BSc (McGill)
Science outreach and public program
- Ingrid Birker, Administrator, BSc (York), MSc (Leicester), MA (McGill)
- jacqueline.farrell [at] mcgill.ca (Farrell, Jacky), Environmental Educator and Canadian Wildlife Federation rep, BSc (McGill), MSc (Dalhousie), Dip.Ed. (McGill).
- ingrid.chiraz [at] mail.mcgill.ca (Ingrid Chiraz), Public Program Assistant
- Bell, Graham A.C., Professor. MA (Oxon), DPhil (Oxon), FRSC, FLS, James McGill Professor
- Paquette, Jeanne, Mineralogy. BSc, MSc (McGill), PhD (SUNY Stony Brook)
- Chapman, Colin (MSE)
- Chapman, Lauren
- Holmes, R., Vertebrate Paleontology
- Woloch, M., Coins
- Lawson, B., BA (Northwestern University), MA (McGill), World Cultures
- Lourie, S., B.A. (Oxon), PhD (McGill), Seahorses
- Tarassoff, P., BEng (McGill), ScD (MIT), Mineralogy
Redpath Museum Committees (2017-2018)
Safety Committee: Anthony Ricciardi - Chair. Ingrid Birker, Sonia Bujold, Anthony Howell, Annie Lussier. Graduate student (to be named)
Minor, Awards & Curriculum Committee: Rowan Barrett – Chair. All Academic personnel
Space Committee: Anthony Howell – Chair. Anthony Howell, Caroline Le Blond, David Green, Annie Lussier
Exhibits Committee: Anthony Howell – Co-Chair and Annie Lussier, Co-Chair. Ingrid Birker, Sonia Bujold, Hans Larsson, Jacky Farrell
Collections Committee: Anthony Howell – Co-Chair and Annie Lussier, Co-Chair. Hans Larsson, Virginie Millien, Jeanne Paquette.
Publications Committee: Jeanne Paquette – Chair. Ingrid Birker, Anthony Howell
Promotion & Tenure Committee: Hans Larsson – Chair. All tenured Academic personnel
All committees, except the Promotion & Tenure committee, are constituted for three-year terms. Graduate student will sit on all committees except Tenure committees.