Our division is proud to provide high quality and evidence-based care for a variety of ear, nose, throat, neck and airway pathologies. We offer full evaluation, investigation, and medical or surgical treatments. We have a patient & family centered approach that is fundamental to us. Our patients are commonly assessed with the precious collaboration of our colleagues from the audiology, speech and language therapy or occupational therapy departments.
While we do provide care for common disorders, such as hearing impairments, recurrent otitis media, sinusitis, breathing issues and sleep apnea; we also offer sub-specialized services.
The Otolaryngologists in our team do have extra specialized training and expertise obtained in world renowned centers.
The subspecialized Clinics that we offer include:
- Dysphagia clinic (swallowing issues)
- Vertigo and Otology clinic (complex hearing and dizziness issues)
- Voice lab
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Reflux clinic
- Saliva clinic
- Bone anchored hearing aid implant
How to find us
- MCH Bloc A.RC.4221 (South)
- Call to make an appointment: 514-412-4040
- Fax a consultation request to: 514-412-4288