History of Pathology at McGill

The Pathology Institute came into being in 1923 when the Royal Victoria Hospital petitioned the J.D. Rockefeller Foundation for building funds. The building, on the corner of Pine Avenue and University Street, was designed by Percy Erskine Nobbs, a Professor of Design at the School of Architecture, and his partner George Taylor Hyde.




Back to top