WHEN should you contact the Ombudsperson? If you...
- are unsure about which policies or procedures apply to your situation
- need someone to help clarify a situation or circumstance affecting you
- feel that a particular University policy or regulation has been applied unfairly or erroneously
- feel that your learning has been adversely affected by the conduct and behavior of another person
- need someone to help facilitate communication between you and a member of the University community
- need someone to intervene in order to achieve a solution to your problem
HOW to contact the Ombudsperson?
... as simple as 1-2-3.