International Students

Students in the Mining Engineering Co-op Program need to obtain a co-op work permit from Immigration Canada in order to legally work in Canada for all jobs related to their co-op program (specifically, courses MIME 290, 291, 392, 494 and 495).  For information about applying for the co-op work permit, please refer to McGill’s International Student Services website. Students applying for the co-op work permit must include the attached letter in addition to their acceptance letter into the Mining Program or proof of enrolment document which can be found here.

PDF icon Co-Op Work Permit Immigration Canada

This section is restricted to current students of Mining Engineering.

To access the content, please use your McGill email address and password using the 'Sign in' link at the bottom right. The restricted pages will then appear in the menu at the left.



Back to top