Who We Are
- Over twenty internationally-recognized Primary Members (including 5 Canada Research Chairs and 1 Dawson Professorship);
- Over 50 Associate Members and Adjunct Members;
- A vibrant group of trainees (300 undergraduates, over 30 Masters students, over 45 PhD students and over 10 Post-Doctoral Fellows) Administrative and Technical Staff working at the cutting edge of biomedical research;
- Our discoveries result in an average of over 90 publications per year with a cumulative yearly impact factor of 600;
- An average of $15 million dollars in yearly peer-reviewed funding is awarded to our members.