There are currently no events available.
- December 13, 2023: Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Tricks with Treats, new reports from Nanotools
- December 1, 2023: Connect Seminar by Dr. Jonny Blaker: Hierarchical nanofibre constructs for tissue regeneration
- November 15, 2023 : Materials Research Day: An interdisciplinary celebration of materials research at McGill and beyond
- March 23, 2023 : Connect Seminar by Prof. John Rogers (Northwestern) : "Soft Electronic and Microfluidic Systems for the Skin"
- March 6, 2023 : Advanced Materials Characterization Seminar by Cameron Hastie (PhD Student) and Patricia Islas (PhD Student)
- February 22, 2023 : Connect Seminar by James Mehta : "Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer at McGill"
- January 30, 2023 : Advanced Materials Characterization by Anna Clouvel-Gervaiseau (Masters Student) and Jeremy Dawkins (PhD Student)
- December 1, 2022 : Advanced Materials Characterization Seminar by Emily Prowse (PhD Student) and Antranik Jonderian (PhD Student)
- November 18 2022: Connect Seminar by Prof. Natalie Reznikov: "If bone is the answer, then what is the question?"
- October 21, 2022 : Advanced Materials Characterization Seminar by Yiwen Chen (PhD Student) and Ehsan Hamzehpoor (PhD Student)
- September 16, 2022 : MIAM Meet & Greet
- May 3, 2022: Advanced Materials Charaterization Seminar by Guangyu Bao (PhD Student) and Tobias Priemel (PhD Student)
- March 11, 2022: MIAM Connect Event
- December 3, 2021 : Connect Seminar by Prof. Raffaele Mezzenga (ETH Zurich) : "Liquid-Liquid Crystalline Phase Separation of Amyloid Fibrils"
- November 19, 2021 : Connect Seminar by Prof. Cinzia Casiraghi (University of Manchester) : "Water based and Defect Free 2D Material Inks: from Printed Electronics to Biomedical Applications"
- October 22, 2021 : Connect Seminar by Prof. Orlando Rojas (UBC): "Renewable Nanoparticles in Superstructured and Multiphase Materials"
- September 24, 2021 : Connect Seminar by Prof. Xin (Harvard University): "Dynamic stability design in constrained ensemble for solid state battery applications"
- March 26, 2021: Connect Seminar by Prof Al Crosby (UMASS Amherst): "Polymer Gels for Autonomous Motion and Mesoscale Assembly"
- March 12, 2021: Connect Seminar by Prof Andre Studart (ETH Zürich): "3D printed hierarchical materials"
- February 12, 2021: Connect Seminar by Prof Peter Fratzl (Max Planck Institute): "Active Composites Grown by Plants May Inspire Sustainable Materials"
- January 22, 2021: Connect Seminar by Prof Silvia Vignolini (University of Cambridge): "Biomimetic colour engineering from nature to applications"