Our Centre is a venue for simulation-based research activities.
Research is important in order to improve the impact of simulation-based training and assessment, and to support the development and growth of simulation scientists in this emerging area of intellectual discovery.
We aim to:
- Develop world-class research in medical simulation
- Engage and promote a cadre of faculty scholars in simulation science
- Provide resources in terms of research methodology, grant accrual and scholarly dissemination
- Value research outputs and outcomes
- Develop novel collaborations between contrasting and complementary research groups