Opportunity to win a prize!
Participants registered for the MPN-MDS mini-course can consent to have their data included in our educational research study and be entered to win 1 of 4 prizes. Prizes will be drawn randomly.
- 1st prize: Registration to McGill CPD MedUpdates series for one academic year (2023-2024) (value of $995 + tax). It includes both the Wednesday 1-hour and Thursday 2-hour online series
- 2nd prize: gift certificate at the McGill Bookstore (100$)
- 3rd prize: gift certificate at the McGill Bookstore (100$)
- 4th prize: gift certificate at the McGill Bookstore (100$)
To be eligible to win a prize, participants must complete the following:
- Course registration
- Provide informed consent to the research study
- Complete all required parts of one or both course modules (i.e., MPN module and MDS module)
This educational study has been approved by the McGill Institutional Review Board.
Any personal information obtained during this study will be kept strictly confidential. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary.
Through your participation, we hope to gain a better understanding of the impact that this mini-course might have on your practice, to develop educational tools, and inform CME/CPD research.
For more information, please contact: cpdresearchassist.med [at] mcgill.ca.