McGill CPD MedUpdates (WELS and TELS Reimagined) are online medical education programs designed to meet the needs of family physicians and other medical specialists, residents, medical students and allied healthcare professionals.
Join this webinar series hosted by the Office for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of the McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
From September 23 to December 9, 2021 and January 19 to April 14, 2022
Wednesdays, at 12:00 ET (one-hour sessions)
Thursdays, at 18:30 ET (two-hour sessions)
*All sessions will be presented in English, and can be viewed in any order.
New for 2021: Flexible learning now available!
All LIVE webinars will be archived and made available as accredited/certified ON-DEMAND asynchronous learning modules one week after each live session.
Watch at your convenience and receive full credit for up to one year.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate their competence in a wide variety of family and general practice subjects with a consideration of the CanMEDS roles;
- outline knowledge of new investigations, management strategies and therapies;
- provide practical office-based screening and disease prevention strategies;
- optimize communication and collaboration with other professionals in a team-based inter-professional model.
- Certified for up to 72 Mainpro+® Group Learning or Self-Learning credits
- Accredited for up to 72 MOC Section 1 (Group Learning Activity) credits/hours