McGill CPD MedUpdates are online medical education courses designed to meet the needs of family physicians and other medical specialists, residents, medical students and allied healthcare professionals.
Join the flagship webinar series hosted by the Office for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of the McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
NEW FORMAT for 2023-2024
The weekly Wednesday one-hour session will no longer take place.
Weekly Thursday sessions will remain starting at 18:00 ET, including a 3-hour session once per month criteria for RAMQ reimbursement as a certified professional development activity (Annex 19) for eligible family physicians. Participants must attend the live session to claim reimbursement.
Live MedUpdates sessions will take place each Thursday evening, from September 21 to December 7, 2023, and from January 18 to April 11, 2024 via Zoom.
*All sessions will be presented in English. Questions may be asked in either English or French.
Flexible learning available!
All LIVE webinars will be archived and made available as accredited/certified ON DEMAND learning modules one week after each live session.
Watch at your convenience and receive full credit for up to one year.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate their competence in a wide variety of family and general practice subjects with a consideration of the CanMEDS roles;
- Outline knowledge of new investigations, management strategies and therapies;
- Provide practical office-based screening and disease prevention strategies;
- Optimize communication and collaboration with other professionals in a team-based inter-professional model.
- Certified for up to 56 Mainpro+® Group Learning or Self-Learning credits
- Accredited for up to 56 MOC Section 1 (Group Learning Activity) credits/hours