Ph.D. Stanford University
M.S. Stanford University
B.Sc. University of Kansas
MECH 289: Design Graphics
MECH 331: Fluid Mechanics 1
MECH 539: Computational Aerodynamics
MECH 579: Multidisciplinary Design Optim
MECH 501: Special Topics:Mechanical Eng
MECH 609: Seminar
- Benoit, M. and Nadarajah, S., 2019. On the Geometric Conservation Law for the Non Linear Frequency Domain and Time-Spectral Methods. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering.
- Quaegebeur, S., Nadarajah, S., Navah, F. and Zwanenburg, P., 2019. Stability of Energy Stable Flux Reconstruction for the Diffusion Problem Using Compact Numerical Fluxes. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 41(1), pp.A643-A667.
- Shi-Dong, D. and Nadarajah, S., 2018. Approximate Hessian for accelerated convergence of aerodynamic shape optimization problems in an adjoint-based framework. Computers & Fluids, 168, pp.265-284.
- Zwanenburg, P. and Nadarajah, S., 2016. Equivalence between the energy stable flux reconstruction and filtered discontinuous Galerkin schemes. Journal of Computational Physics, 306, pp.343-369.
- Vermeire, B.C., Nadarajah, S. and Tucker, P.G., 2016. Implicit large eddy simulation using the high‐order correction procedure via reconstruction scheme. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 82(5), pp.231-260.
- Walther, B. and Nadarajah, S., 2013. Constrained adjoint-based aerodynamic shape optimization of a single-stage transonic compressor. Journal of turbomachinery, 135(2), p.021017.
- Cagnone, J.S. and Nadarajah, S.K., 2012. A stable interface element scheme for the p-adaptive lifting collocation penalty formulation. Journal of Computational Physics, 231(4), pp.1615-1634.
- Nadarajah, S.K. and Jameson, A., 2007. Optimum shape design for unsteady flows with time-accurate continuous and discrete adjoint method. AIAA journal, 45(7), pp.1478-1491.
- Nadarajah, S. and Jameson, A., 2000, January. A comparison of the continuous and discrete adjoint approach to automatic aerodynamic optimization. In 38th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit (p. 667).
- Remote Inverse Adjoint Algorithm for Sonic Boom Reduction
- Formulation of Algorithms for the Design of Aerodynamics Shapes for Unsteady Flows (Helicopter Rotors, Wind Turbines, Engine Compressor and Turbine Blades)
- Multidisciplinary Optimization of Aircraft
- High-Performance Computing
- Detached-Eddy Simulation
My primary research interests concentrates on the development of numerical methods for the analysis and design of aerospace systems. The research focuses on the following topics: - Advanced Numerical Techniques for Computational Fluid Dynamics - Mathematical Techniques for Automatic Aerodynamic Shape Optimization - High-Performance Parallel Computing For more information see "Research projects" in the menu at the left.