Ph.D. Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
M.Eng. Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
MECH 309: Numerical Methods in Mech Eng (3 Credits)
MECH 546: FEM in Solid Mechanics (3 Credits)
- Nonsmooth vibrations of flexible structures.
- Reduced-order models for nonlinear dynamics.
- Stability analysis of non-smooth systems.
- Time-marching techniques for large-scale systems.
- Unilateral contact and friction in aircraft and helicopter engines.
- Linear and nonlinear rotordynamics.
Primary Research Theme: Vibrations, Acoustics, and Fluid-Structure Interaction
Research Group/Lab: Structural dynamics and vibration laboratory
My research work is concerned with theoretical knowledge as well as the development of new tools and methods capable of bringing solutions to practical problems in the industrial sphere.
Related research and education are focused on Structural Dynamics, Nonlinear and Nonsmooth Vibrations, Reduced-order models, and Wave Propagation.