This section is restricted to current students of Materials Engineering.
To access the content, please use your McGill email address and password to sign in using the 'Sign In' link at the bottom right hand of this page. The restricted pages will appear in the menu at the left.
The McGill Co-op in Materials Engineering Program is accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB). Being in a co-op program has advantages to improve communication skills and build foundations for life-long learning.
Co-op Program Benefits
- Receive 12 months of paid work experience
- Apply classroom learning
- Develop resume writing and interviewing skills
- Receive career coaching
- Gain exposure to a variety of work environments
- Develop a network of professional contacts
- Explore the work abroad option
- Acquire a competitive hiring edge
- Refine career path choices through work experiences
The co-op work term is both a job experience and a McGill course. Remember that the co-op program manager and the co-op course instructors are available to help students meet both requirements.
Ms.Genevieve Snider - Co-op Program Manager
MIME 380 (Industrial Training 2)