Hire for January
- Student Level: Students have been at McGill for 2 or 3 years.
- Co-op duration: 13-16 weeks is required.
- Course Background: Students have successfully completed courses on Structure of Materials, Introduction to Extractive Metallurgy, Mineral Processing, Thermodynamics, Heat, Mass and Fluid Flow, and Phase Transformation in Materials (Solidification, Heat Treatment, Phase Diagrams).
- Approximate number of students available: 50
- When to post: Optimally, post 2-4 months ahead of start date, by November 1st. Post early because a student’s first job offer is accepted; there is no ranking process.
- Post jobs here
- Assistance for posting a position: careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca (Careers4Engineers )
- Schedule Interviews: genevieve.snider [at] mcgill.ca (Genevieve Snider)
Back to top