1. Shallwani S, Towers A, Salvador S, Newman A. Effect of early compression therapy on incidence of lymphedema in patients treated for gynecological cancer: a randomised trial.
2. Rivaz H, Kilgour R, Towers A. The exploration of biomechanical and other quantitative tissue properties in different stages of breast cancer-related lymphedema using high-definition ultrasound.
3. Rivaz H, Kilgour R. The development of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques for accurate and accessible diagnosis of breast cancer-related lymphedema. This study aims to determine the utility of all data including elastography, qUS, BIS, circumferential measurements and quality-of-life instruments.
4. St-Onge N, Towers A. The impact of lower limb lymphedema on postural balance.
5. Letellier ME, Ibrahim M, Towers A. To assess lymphaticovenous anastomoses (LVA) and vascularized lymph node transfer (VLNT) surgical treatments. The MUHC Lymphedema Clinic will prospectively follow patients with CRL who decide to have LVA or VLNT at any centre.
6. Towers A. The impact of socioeconomic status (SES) on access to lymphedema services. Even in the presence of health care coverage, there are high out-of-pocket expenses associated with lymphedema. This study aims to gather data regarding inequities in referral patterns.
7. Letellier ME, Ibrahim M. Reliability of AWS-McGill grading system for axillary-web syndrome following cancer treatment.