1. Ibrahim, M., Muanza, T.M., Smirnow, N., Sateren, W., Fournier, B., Kavan, P., Palumbo, M., Dalfen, R., Dalzell, M-A. Time course of upper limb function and return to work post radiotherapy in young adults with breast cancer: a pilot randomized control trial on effects of targeted exercise program. Journal of Cancer Survivorship (2017) 1-9 doi:10.1007/s11764-017-0617-0
2. Boquiren, V.M., Hack, T.F., Thomas, R.L., Towers, A., Kwan, W., Tilley, A., Quinlan, L., Miedema, B. (2016) A longitudinal analysis of chronic arm morbidity following breast cancer, Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 157: 413. doi:10.1007/s10549-016-3834.
3. Mayo, NE., Kaur, N., Barbic, SP, Fiore, J., Barclay, R. Finch, L., Kuspinar, A., Asano, M., Figueiredo, S. Aburub, AS., Alzoubi, F., Arafah, A., Askari, S., Bakhshi, B., Bouchard, V., Higgings, J., Hum, S., Inceer, M., Letellier, M-E., Lourenco, C., Mate, K., Salbach, NS., Moriello, C. (2016) How have research questions and methods used in clinical trials published in Clinical Rehabilitation changed over the last 30 years? Clinical Rehabilitation 30 (9):847-864.
4. Letellier, M-E., Mayo, N. (2016) Assessment of breast cancer disability: Agreement between expert assessment and patient reports. Disability and Rehabilitation. DOI : 10.3109/09638288.2016.1161846
5. Letellier, M-E., Dawes, D., Mayo, NE. (2015) Content verification of the EORTC QLQ-C30/BR23 with the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Qual Life Res J 24: 757-768. DOI 10.1007/s11136-014-0791-8.
6. Muanza, T.M., Ibrahim, M., Fournier, B., Dalzell, M.A., Shallwani, S., Sintharaphone, A., Sateren. W. (November 2015) Randomized Clinical Trial of a Progressive Exercise Program for Young Women with Breast Cancer Undergoing Radiation Therapy Source Information: Volume93 (IssueSupplement) Page p.S35To-S36
7. Dalzell, M.A., Smirnow, N., Sateren, W., A. Sinthasomphone, A., Ibrahim, M., Mastroianni, L., Vales, L.D. Rehabilitation and exercise oncology program: translating research to a model of care, Current Oncology
Gestion du lymphoedème du member inférieur & Management of lower limb lymphedema. National Webinar, Lymphedema Association of Quebec and BSN. Sept, 2016
“Something for Life”: Exhibition of the words of lymphedema patients and their spouses. University of Ottawa. Conference on Arts-Based Interventions for Men and Women who have Experienced Cancer. August 2016
New research on lymphedema prevention & Appraising the scientific literature on lymphedema. Vodder Review, Stowe Vermont, USA. May 2016
Update on surgical treatments for lymphedema. Vodder review, Victoria BC April, 2016
Lymphedema development in Canada: a question of justice. Austrian Association of Lymphology and the Association of Dr Vodder’s Manual Lymph Drainage Therapy, Winter Meeting, Walchsee, Austria. Jan, 2016 .