- Montague T, Nemis-White J, Aylen J, Torr E, Martin L, MacPherson N, Gogovor A. Chronic Diseases in Canada: Contemporary Burden and Management. Published on HCIC website
- Montague T, Cochrane B, Gogovor A, Aylen J, Martin L, Nemis-White J. Healthcare in Canada: Choices Going Forward. Healthcare Quarterly. 2018;21(1):13-8.
- Chan CWT, Gogovor A, Valois M-F, Ahmed S. Age, gender, and current living status were associated with perceived access to treatment among Canadians using a cross sectional survey. BMC Health Services Research. 2018;18(1):471.
- Montague T, Nemis-White J, Aylen J, Ahmed S, Baxter S, Martin L, et al. Public and Professional Insights on End-of-Life Care: Results of the 2016 Health Care in Canada Survey. Healthcare Quarterly. 2017;20(2):18-22.
- Montague T, Gogovor A, Aylen J, Ashley L, Ahmed S, Martin L, et al. Patient-Centred Care in Canada: Key Components and the Path Forward. Healthcare Quarterly. 2017;20(1):50-6.
- Montague T, Manness LJ, Cochrane B, Gogovor A, Aylen J, Martin L, Nemis-White J. Non-adherence to Prescribed Therapy: A Persistent Contributor to the Care Gap. Published on HCIC website
- Montague T, Nemis-White J, Aylen J, Martin L, Adams O, Gogovor A. Access to Health Care in Canada : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Published on HCIC website
- Montague T, Gogovor A, Marshall L, Cochrane B, Ahmed S, Torr E, et al. Searching for Best Direction in Healthcare: Distilling Opportunities, Priorities and Responsibilities. Healthcare Quarterly. 2016;19(3):44-9.
- Gogovor A, Ahmed S, Nemis-White J, Torr E, Aylen J, Marshall L, Montague T, for Health Care in Canada Survey Members (2016). e-Technology-Facilitated Patient Care: Complementary and Contrasting Views of the Canadian Public and Health Professionals. Published on HCIC website
- Montague T, Gogovor A, Ahmed S, Torr E, Aylen J, Marshall L, et al. Contributions and Challenges of Non-Professional Patient Care: A Key Component of Contemporary Canadian Healthcare. Healthcare Quarterly. 2015;18(3):18-22.
- Nemis-White J, Torr E, Gogovor A, Marshall L, Ahmed S, Aylen J, Montague T, for the 2013-2014 Health Care in Canada Survey Members. Stakeholder Surveys of Canadian Health Care Performance: What Are They Telling Us? Who Should Be Listening? Who Should Be Acting; and, How? Healthcare Quarterly. 2014;17(4):22-27.
- Ahmed S, Marshall L, Gogovor A, Morton W, Norman J, Nemis-White J, Montague T, for Health Care in Canada Survey Members (2014). Challenges and Opportunities: Results of the 2013-2014 Health Care in Canada Survey. Companion white paper published on HCIC website
- Montague T, Nemis-White J, Marshall L, Gogovor A, Torr E, Ahmed S, for Health Care in Canada Survey Members (2014). Recent Health Care Trends in Canada: Perceptions of Quality, Access and Affordability; and, Priorities for Improvement, 1998-2014. Companion white paper published on HCIC website
- Akerlof K, Debono R, Berry P, Leiserowitz A, Roser-Renouf C, Clarke KL, et al. Public perceptions of climate change as a human health risk: surveys of the United States, Canada and Malta. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2010;7(6):2559-606.
- Regan S, Wong ST, Watson DE. Public perspectives on health human resources in primary healthcare: context, choices and change. Healthcare policy = Politiques de sante. 2010;5(3):e162-72.
- Stevens C, Bondy SJ, Loblaw DA. Wait times in prostate cancer diagnosis and radiation treatment. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada. 2010;4(4):243-8.
- Williams AM, Crooks VA, Whitfield K, Kelley ML, Richards JL, DeMiglio L, et al. Tracking the evolution of hospice palliative care in Canada: a comparative case study analysis of seven provinces. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010;10:147.
- Mandzuk LL, McMillan DE, Bohm ER. The bone and joint decade in Canada: A look back and a look forward. Int J Orthop Trauma Nurs International Journal of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing. 2010;14(1):12-7.
- Ahmed S, Gogovor A, Berman E, Miloff M, Burnand B, Krelenbaum M, et al. Changing healthcare: stakeholder perceptions of the burden of chronic disease and the value of teams, measurements and communication. HealthcQ. 2009;12(2):e1-e13.
- Suggs LS, Raina P, Gafni A, Grant S, Skilton K, Fan A, et al. Family physician attitudes about prescribing using a drug formulary. BMC Fam Pract. 2009;10:69.
- Andrews G, Campbell L, Denton M, McGilton K. Gerontology in Canada: History, Challenges, Research. Ageing Int. 2009;34(3):136-53.
- Broemeling A-M, Watson DE, Black C, Wong ST. Measuring the Performance of Primary Healthcare: Existing Capacity and Potential Information to Support Population-Based Analyses. Healthcare Policy. 2009;5(Sp):47-64.
- Cochrane D, Taylor A, Miller G, Hait V, Matsui I, Bharadwaj M, et al. Establishing a provincial patient safety and learning system: pilot project results and lessons learned. Healthc Q. 2009;12 Spec No Patient:147-53.
- Contandriopoulos D, Bilodeau H. The political use of poll results about public support for a privatized healthcare system in Canada. Health Policy. 2009;90(1):104-12.
- Di Matteo L. Policy choice or economic fundamentals: what drives the public-private health expenditure balance in Canada? Health economics, policy, and law. 2009;4(Pt 1):29-53.
- Kirkland SA, Raina PS, Wolfson C, Strople G, Kits O, Dukeshire S, et al. Exploring the acceptability and feasibility of conducting a large longitudinal population-based study in Canada. Canadian journal on aging = La revue canadienne du vieillissement. 2009;28(3):231-42.
- Montague T. Next-Generation Healthcare: A Strategic Appraisal. Healthcarepapers. 2009;9(2):39-44.
- Petch T, Shamian J. Adding value while saving dollars: unleashing the potential of a national, integrated approach to home and community care. Healthc Pap. 2009;9(4):41-6.
- Gogovor A, Ahmed S, Berman E, Miloff M, Krelenbaum M, Montague T. Chronic Disease and Patient Self−Management: A Multi−Source Approach. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 179;2009:A1429.
- Aherne M, Pereira JL. Learning and development dimensions of a pan‐Canadian primary health care capacity‐building project. Leadership in Health Services. 2008;21(4):229-66.
- Forbes DA, Markle-Reid M, Hawranik P, Peacock S, Kingston D, Morgan D, et al. Availability and acceptability of Canadian home and community-based services: perspectives of family caregivers of persons with dementia. Home health care services quarterly. 2008;27(2):75-99.
- Taylor DW, Fowler E. Patient-Centred Care: Does Asthma Pass the Test? J Med Biol Sci 2008;2(1):1-13.
- Lim JF, Joshi VD. Public perceptions of healthcare in Singapore. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2008;37(2):91-5.
- Clark DR, McGrath PJ, MacDonald N. Members' of Parliament knowledge of and attitudes toward health research and funding. Cmaj. 2007;177(9):1045-51.
- Lewis S, Southern DA, Maxwell CJ, Dunn JR, Noseworthy TW, Ghali WA. What prosperous, highly educated Americans living in Canada think of the Canadian and US health care systems. Open medicine : a peer-reviewed, independent, open-access journal. 2007;1(2):e68-74.
- Mariolis A, Mihas C, Alevizos A, Gizlis V, Mariolis T, Marayiannis K, et al. General Practice as a career choice among undergraduate medical students in Greece. BMC medical education. 2007;7:15.
- Masotti P, Green M, Shortt S, Hunter D, Szala-Meneok K. Adverse events in community care: developing a research agenda. Healthc Q. 2007;10(3):63-9.
- Montague T. Patient-provider partnerships in healthcare: enhancing knowledge translation and improving outcomes. HealthcPap. 2006;7(2):53-61.
- Oelke ND, Thurston WE, Dipalma R, Tink W, Mazonde JN, Mak A, et al. Understanding issues in primary care: perspectives of primary care physicians. Quality in Primary Care. 2006;14(4):253-8.
- Boudreau RA, Grieco RL, Cahoon SL, Robertson RC, Wedel RJ. The Pandemic from Within: Two Surveys of Physician Burnout in Canada. Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health. 2006;25(2):71-88.
- Crane J, Crane BE, Crane FG. Patient satisfaction with family physicians in Canada. Journal of Medical Marketing. 2006;6(1):63-8.
- Watson DE, Slade S, Buske L, Tepper J. Intergenerational differences in workloads among primary care physicians: a ten-year, population-based study. Health Aff (Millwood). 2006;25(6):1620-8.
- Lexchin J. Are drugs too expensive in Canada? Yes. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien. 2006;52:573-6, 8-81
- Cohn D. Canadian Medicare: Is there a Potential for Loyalty? Evidence from Alberta. Canadian Journal of Political Science/Revue canadienne de science politique. 2005;38(02):415-33.
- Watson DE, Heppner P, Reid R, Bogdanovic B, Roos N. Use of physician services by older adults: 1991/1992 to 2000/2001. Canadian journal on aging = La revue canadienne du vieillissement. 2005;24 Suppl 1:29-36.
- O'Neill BJ, Brophy JM, Simpson CS, Sholdice MM, Knudtson M, Ross DB, et al. General commentary on access to cardiovascular care in Canada: universal access, but when? Treating the right patient at the right time. Can J Cardiol. 2005;21(14):1272-6.
- Petrucka P, Smith D. Select Saskatchewan Rural Women’s Perceptions of Health Reform: A Preliminary Consideration. Online Journal of Rural Nursing and Health Care. 2005; 5(1):59-73
- Watson DE, Katz A, Reid RJ, Bogdanovic B, Roos N, Heppner P. Family physician workloads and access to care in Winnipeg: 1991 to 2001. Cmaj. 2004;171(4):339-42.
- Boychuk GW. The Chrétien Non-Legacy: The Federal Role in Health Care Ten Years on… 1993-2003. Rev Const Stud 2004;9(1): 221-240.
- Jordan J, Brown JB, Russell G. Choosing family medicine. What influences medical students? Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien. 2003;49:1131-7.
- Martin KM. Tomorrow's challenges - today's realities making the leap, 2002 Ryley-Jeffs Memorial Lecture. Canadian journal of dietetic practice and research : a publication of Dietitians of Canada = Revue canadienne de la pratique et de la recherche en dietetique : une publication des Dietetistes du Canada. 2002;63(3):134-9.
- Montague T, Cavanaugh S, Skilton K, Szabo G, Sidel J, Gregoire JP. Drugs, health and the economy: investment, innovation, outcomes, growth. Healthc Pap. 2002;3(1):63-9; discussion 87-94.
- Noxon N. Happier nurses means better care. Hosp Q. 2002;5(3):14.
- Guy D. Survey: Healthcare in Canada 2002 Survey Asks. Healthcare Quarterly. 2002;6(1):13-4.
Important Note: If you intend to use HCIC survey information in any way, please let us know by completing this brief form so we can track how and where HCIC information is being disseminated. Tracking how HCIC results are utilized is very important as this can help ensure future iterations of the survey are conducted by demonstrating the results are valuable to a variety of audiences.
Subscribe for regular updates