Free registration! The access link will be sent after registration.
Neuroprosthetics is a 4-day virtual summer school focused on the intersection of neuroscience, engineering, AI and medicine. The event will include presentations from international researchers, industry professionals and trainees, as well as roundtable discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Participants will gain knowledge in:
- Electronic interfaces with the nervous system,
- New applications for sensorimotor rehabilitation,
- Self-optimizing medical technology,
- Translational neuroengineering,
- Artificial intelligence applied to cognition,
- Clinical perspectives.
Neuroprosthetics is open to all, and participation is free.