October 21 , 2021
Please refer to McGill’s COVID-19 Framework on Meetings, Extracurricular Activities & Events for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022.
At this time, alcohol is not allowed at any meetings, extracurricular activities, or events until further notice.
TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST
Your club or organization must belong to or be affiliated with one of the following Students Association.
RETURNING CLIENTS ** You must communicate with us to update your current profile with one of these associations – 514-398-7687. **
- Arts Undergraduate Society
- Dental Students’ Society
- Education Undergraduate Society
- Engineering Undergraduate Society
- Law Students’ Society
- Legal Information Clinic
- Macdonald Campus Students’ Society
- Management Undergraduate Society
- McGill Association of Continuing Education Students
- Medical Students’ Society
- Music Undergraduate Students’ Association
- Postgraduate Students’ Society
- Quebec Public Interest Research Group at McGill
- Science Undergraduate Society
- Students’ Society of McGill University
- The Daily
- The Tribune
ALCOHOL AT YOUR EVENT
Does your event involve the selling or serving of alcohol?
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL ROOM BOOKINGS:
Please take note that the following event types ARE NOT permitted on campus:
-Tutorials, sessions or activities related to the instruction of academic course material to either an individual student or a group of students.
*Anyone or group found to have falsely represented the nature of the booking will result in the immediate cancellation of the event. The University may also impose sanctions, including the inability to reserve future spaces on campus.*