Dr. Jessie Fuoco obtained her DMD from McGill University in 2015. She practiced as a general dentist and offered her services to the Faculty as a Faculty lecturer for a few years. She then pursued her studies and received a Master of Science. Dr. Fuoco also attained a specialty certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Medicine from the University of Toronto in 2022. She is recognized as a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology and as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
Dr. Fuoco’s research interest is in diagnostic challenges of intraoral salivary gland tumors.
- DMD, McGill University, 2015
- Master of Science, University of Toronto, 2022
- Graduate Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Medicine, University of Toronto, 2022
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Fuoco J, Dong M, MacMillan C, Kak I, Perez-Ordonez B, Bradley G, Xu W, Magalhaes M. A 10-Year Review of Intraoral Salivary Gland Tumor Diagnoses: Diagnostic Challenges and Inter-Observer Agreement. Head Neck Pathol. 2022 Sep 28. doi: 10.1007/s12105-022-01487-w. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36171535.