We're always happy to connect. Visit, call, or email!
Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 4:30pm
In-person, by appointment only: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Brown Student Services Building, 3600 McTavish Street, Suite 4100
Montreal, Quebec, H3A 0G3
To book an appointment Schedule online
Who We Are:
- Operations Manager and First-Year Assistant for Francophone Students: manon.lemelin [at] mcgill.ca (Manon Lemelin)
- Senior Administrative & Student Affairs Coordinator: jean.willett [at] mcgill.ca (Jean Willett)
- Leadership Training Facilitator: Joan Butterworth
- Student Life Associate: christopher.stephens [at] mcgill.ca (Christopher Stephens)
- Manager, Orientation & Student Engagement: gilbert.lin [at] mcgill.ca (Gilbert Lin)
- Director: Ian Simmie
We couldn't be CL&E without the amazing creativity, dedication, and work of our student staff. Positions in CL&E include, in part:
- New Student Communications Assistant: studentcomms [at] mcgill.ca (Katia)
- Leadership Projects Intern: leadership.training [at] mcgill.ca (Mithura)
- Undergraduate Orientation Programs Coordinator: discover.mcgill [at] mcgill.ca (Caitlin)
- Graduate Orientation Programs Coordinator: TBD
- Student Engagement Coordinator: studentlife [at] mcgill.ca (Sarah)
- Off-Campus & Commuter Programming Coordinator: occss [at] mcgill.ca (Kirsten)
- Orientation Project Specialist: TBD
- Orientation Education and Training Developer: orientation-education.stuserv [at] mcgill.ca (Chris)
The Campus Life & Engagement Office relies on the energy and enthusiasm of hundreds of student volunteers each year. Volunteer recruitment takes place in the Winter semester for the upcoming orientation and welcome of next year's incoming class.
Interested in joining the CL&E team as a student staff or volunteer? Visit the Work with CL&E page of our website!