We're always happy to connect. Visit, call, or email!
Monday-Friday: 10:00am - 4:30pm
1010 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 203 (2nd Floor, entrance off Metcalfe)
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2R7
Who We Are:
- Senior Administrative Coordinator and First-Year Assistant for Francophone Students: manon.lemelin [at] mcgill.ca (Manon Lemelin)
- Administrative Coordinator: monica.kiil [at] mcgill.ca (Monica Kiil)
- First-Year Coordinator: Leslie Copeland
- Leadership Training Facilitator: Joan Butterworth
- Program Administrator: gilbert.lin [at] mcgill.ca (Gilbert Lin)
- Director: Ian Simmie
We couldn't be CL&E without the amazing creativity, dedication, and work of our student staff. Positions in CL&E include, in part:
- Information & Referrals Assistants
- Graphic Designer Intern
- Leadership Projects Intern
- First-Year Transition Programs Intern
- Peer Programs Network Intern
- Off-Campus & Commuter Student Support Intern
- Facilitator Team Assistants
- Program Interns
The Campus Life & Engagement Office relies on the energy and enthusiasm of hundreds of student volunteers each year. Volunteer recruitment takes place in the Winter semester for the upcoming orientation and welcome of next year's incoming class.
Interested in joining the CL&E team as a student staff or volunteer? Visit the Work with CL&E page of our website!