what can you do
- Encourage them to get involved, to explore their interests and develop transferable skills through internships, volunteering, extra-curricular activities and employment.
- Initiate conversations about their choice of major, career ideas and plans; listen, ask questions and provide non-judgmental feedback.
- Encourage them to start their career exploration and planning early.
- Assure them that they are not making a decision for the rest of their lives; career change is common nowadays.
- Help them to plan for change and challenge them to become occu
Follow Career Planning Service (CaPS) on: