Online Booking Tool
Online Booking Tool VisionLink via Vision Travel to benefit from contracted savings on the following airlines:
Plus you can do your market research on VisionLink - all airlines are featured excluding Air Canada
For Air Canada go to Corporate Reward website. N.B. You must first be registered for this website by phone or email with Uniglobe Lexus or Vision Travel, contact them directly Designated Travel Management Companies.
In order to take advantage of McGill’s special rates available through our contracts with Porter, WestJet, Delta, Air France, KLM and Alitalia, Vision Travel has configured their online booking tool – VisionLink – for travelers on University-related business. This tool allows travelers to benefit from the reduced airfares (where applicable) while only paying a nominal ticketing fee of $15. Savings are expected to exceed the fee.
Important to Note: Payment for airline tickets with FOAPAL is possible as well as booking a guest and paying with FOAPAL. Credit card payments are also accepted.
This is an interim and temporary solution until further progress is made on McGill’s Travel Management Program.
How to book online
To use VisionLink (as with all online booking tools) you must first create your profile through https://visionlinks.ca/mcgill/en/login. Follow the New User? Please click here to create your profile link. Once your profile has been activated, you may enter the site and proceed with your search and purchase of airline tickets. Please note: there is a delay of approx. 15 minutes for the registraton to syncronize. Please wait before proceeding with search. For instructions on using this tool: vision quick instruction guide
- Valid for University-related travel only
- The VisionLink is set up for McGill travelers to purchase tickets from McGill's contracted airlines only. Other airlines will appear in your search results but only the airlines above have a discount. For Air Canada online bookings, please continue to use their Corporate Rewards site
- These reduced airfares are pre-programmed on the site
- The ticketing fee is $15 per trip booked (one way, return or multi-city). If you choose to book only one way and then return to book your return flight, another ticketing fee will be charged
- Savings will depend on the variables – airline, routing, fare type – but should exceed the ticketing fee
- You may use your FOAPAL to pay for tickets through this system by putting the reservation on HOLD until the FOAPAL form has been submitted (instructions are indicated)
- You may pay with a credit card as well
- The profile information has been reduced to the absolute minimum requirements
- For instructions on using this tool: vision quick instruction guide
- For a complete and detailed tutorial go to : VisionLink tutorial
For all queries contact travel [dot] procurement [at] mcgill [dot] ca or 514-398-4421 or for VisionLink OBT support call 514-855-4290 or email obt [at] vision2000 [dot] ca