Our goal is to provide English language speech therapy services to adults with acquired communication disorders in the greater Montreal community, while also providing essential learning experiences for our student clinicians.
Who is the clinic for?
- Adults with an acquired communication disorder resulting from a neurological condition such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, brain tumour, primary progressive aphasia, etc.
- Individual assessment
- Individual treatment
- Group treatment
- After your referral is processed and your assessment has been completed, the appropriate services will be offered to you.
- Wednesdays and/or Thursdays
- Clients can self-refer or be referred by another professional
- May go on a waitlist, depending on availability of services
- Please fill out and submit this form
2001 McGill College Avenue, 8th Floor, Room 858
Montréal, QC H3A 1G1
outpatientclinic.scsd [at] mcgill.ca (Email us )