1. LEADING ARTICLES:
- The 2004 Damascus Agreement: Liberalizing market access and ownership rules for Arab air carriers: Alan Khee-Jin Tan
- Legal aspects of aircraft financing in China: Qian Chen
- Collecting, preserving and presenting evidence in domestic and foreign aircraft accident cases: Stuart R. Fraenkel, Michael G. McQuillen Anthony U.
Avant-propos / Preface
In Celebration - Bin Cheng
I. LEADING ARTICLES / ARTICLES DE FOND
The Montreal Convention of 1999 and the Smoking Wreckage of “Accident”
PAUL S. DEMPSEY
Blacklisting: Banning the Unfit from the Heavens
The Liability of Air Navigation Services for Air Traffic Delays and Flight Cancellations – The Impact of EC Regulation 261/2004
- Worldwide Safety of Civil Aviation: Harold Caplan
- Implications of Full Transparency in the ICAO’s USOAP: Jimena Blumenkron
- Aviation Security in Canada and the US: Kamaal Zaidi
- The Oil Price Spike of 2008: Charles E Schlumberger
- The Extension of EU Emissions Trading Scheme to Aviation Activities: Martin Bartlik
- Aircraft Registration: Legal and Regulatory Issues: Ruwantissa Abeyratne
- Have the courts overstepped their jurisdiction in interpreting passenger rights regulation around the globe and does this ultimately benefit passengers as intended?
- What are the future prospects for passenger rights legislation in Europe and elsewhere?
- What is the legal exposure of air navigation service providers and airports as a result of flight delays, cancellations and denied boarding?
- What are the US regulatory rules on airline advertising of services and fares and where are they applicable?
Professor Dr. Michael Milde Retires
Prof. Dr. Michael Milde retired in 2006 from the Faculty of Law, the year in which he turned 75. He is an accomplished scholar, teacher, lawyer, and a gentleman.