Quick Links


Radioisotope Permits

Researchers must possess an internal McGill Radioisotope permit to acquire, store and use radioisotopes at McGill University. To receive a permit, you must complete the Radioisotope Permit Application Form, available in the Radiation Safety Forms section).

Fill out, sign and send the form to the attention of Mario Badillo, Environmental Health & Safety office:

Forms, Signs & Posters

Please consult the appropriate section by clicking on its image icon:


Forms thumbnail