McGill Programs in Whole Person Care is excited to announce that our fifth International Congress will be held in-person from 19 to 22 October, 2023.
Welcome to our 5th International Congress on Whole Person Care. The approach of the Congress, which is a relatively intimate affair of approximately 200 participants, is to treat you as a whole person. To that end we combine information sessions with experiential learning to provide an opportunity for you to immerse yourself fully in the process. Our aim is reflection and transformation. Our theme for this Congress is the elephant in the room, those difficult issues that we know to be challenges to our work until they are acknowledged openly, allowed to breathe. We have our own ideas about some common elephants that we will address but suspect you may have your own elephants that you may want to bring with you to the Congress. We look forward to seeing you in October, 2023!
Abstracts may be submitted for PROFFERED PAPERS (15 min.) and POSTERS by
MARCH 31, 2023 APRIL 14, 2023. Submit yours here and join us!
Comments from previous Congresses
- Enriched knowledge and practice, inspiring.
- Truly excellent and worthwhile.
- Life changing both professionally and personally. Thank you!
- Much food for thought and application in my practice.
- I wish it was longer… fantastic!
- Very informative and it opened doors for me.
- Amazing, furthered understanding in deep way.
- Deeply inspiring.
- Life changing. Clarifies goals/yearnings/passions for the future. Thank you.
- Excellent, as was the entire congress.
- Wonderful reaffirming conference. Thank you!
- It was brilliant.
- Exceptionally well.
- Exceeded my expectations!
- It was very inspirational.
- I am so much moved and inspired by this conference and the work being done in order to change the culture of healthcare. It has always been enriching for me as an artist and practitioner and I am grateful to all the individuals who make this possible as an event.
- Such a moving experience. The possibilities are endless and really feel this will change my practice and that of my colleagues and students when I share the experience.