How to register:
- Please consult our FAQs section regarding eligibility for SEAD course registration and if eligible, consult with your department advisor or supervisor to obtain necessary approval, as needed.
- All eligible students who wish to register must fill out the form below (you must be logged in to access the form) to obtain approval from TISED.
- In addition, students must obtain approval from their department or supervisor.
- Undergraduate students must be in U3 or U4 and must provide a completed course authorization form Course authorization form with a signature from their departmental supervisor. Completed forms should be scanned and attached where indicated on the form, below. Due to the COVID-19 situation, digital signatures are acceptable.
- Graduate students must have their supervisor or departmental approval to register. A copy of the digital correspondence (i.e. an email) from the supervisor or department granting the student permission to register for the course must be attached where indicated on the form, below.
- Once you have submitted the complete form below (including applicable approval documentation, as attachments) we will contact you to let you know that the course has been opened for you on Minerva. You may then log into MINERVA and self-register for the course.
Frequently ask questions- SEAD courses