Student abstract submissions are due May 5th from graduate students in civil engineering disciplines at local universities in Montréal! Read more below and send your abstracts today!
Successful applicants are accepted to showcase their work in the Annual McGill University Civil Engineering Graduate Student Society (CEGSS) Conference taking place on Friday, June 10, 2016 from 9 A.M - 5 P.M.
By the students, for the students - a friendly atmosphere for graduate students in civil engineering disciplines! Oral presentation & poster session to share your work, network with your peers and a chance to win cash prizes! CEGSS is taking a step towards integrating sustainability with research, science and innovation: Is your research targeting a more sustainable future? This is your chance to share it!
- Participation is not restricted to McGill students only!
- Presentations are welcome from all Civil Engineering disciplines (i.e. structural, transportation, environmental, and geotechnical engineering)
- Oral presentations given by graduate students are 12-15mins
- Research posters of any size are welcome
- Lunch, snacks and coffee breaks are included during the conference
- Significant cash prizes are given to best overall presentations and posters
- Contact this year's Conference Coordinator, Sarayu Rao, sarayu.rao [at] mail.mcgill.ca for any questions!