The admissions deadline is May 3, 2019.
All applicants who meet the McGill Summer Institute for the Study of Montreal and Quebec's admission requirements must:
- Complete the Admissions Test
- Ask a professor to send a support email about your candidacy to: stephan.gervais [at] mcgill.ca
- Complete mandatory written French test. The test must be received by May 3, 2019. Due to the limited number of places available, completing the written test early is encouraged.
- Complete an oral French test. Students who have successfully completed the written test will be scheduled for a 25-minute phone interview seven days after the submission of their written test.
- Non-McGill students must complete the following Registration Form in order to obtain a McGill student ID number.
Students will be informed of their status 10 days after they have submitted all necessary documents.
The Admissions Test and Registration Form can be submitted by mail, fax, or email to:
Quebec Studies Summer Institute
c/o McGill University Summer Studies
688 Sherbrooke St. W., Suite 1029
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 3R1
Fax: (514) 398-5224
summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
Once you have been accepted to the program following your oral placement test, non-McGill students must also consult Registering for Summer Studies for information on how to register. Please select the category that best suits you.