Overview of the Faculty Engineering (Undergraduate)
Welcome to the undergraduate Faculty of Engineering section of the Undergraduate eCalendar.
The mission of the Faculty of Engineering is to contribute to the advancement of learning and to the socio-economic development of Quebec and Canada, through teaching and research activities at the highest international standards of quality.
- To prepare graduates for productive professional careers through the provision of accredited bachelor's programs
- To train students through focused professional programs to attain the forefront of their fields
- To perform research and other scholarly activities which achieve international recognition
- To ensure that technological innovations developed through research are transferred to industry
- To provide a stimulating environment for teaching, learning, and research
In this section, you will find up-to-date information about the Faculty and about the undergraduate programs and courses it offers. For information about graduate studies in the Faculty of Engineering, see Faculty of Engineering > Graduate.
- About the Faculty of Engineering
- History of the Faculty
- Engineering Microcomputing Facility
- Schulich Library of Science and Engineering
- Degrees and Requirements for Professional Registration
- Student Activities
- Engineering Internship Program (EIP)
- Undergraduate Programs and Courses
- Minor Programs for students in the Faculty of Engineering
For regulations that are specific to undergraduate studies in the Faculty of Engineering, see University Regulations and Resources (Undergraduate) and watch for sections and notes that are specific to the Faculty of Engineering.