Laird Hall is a co-ed residence that provides accommodation for primarily undergraduate and Farm Management Technology students. Residents enjoy comfortable rooms, modern kitchens and cozy common rooms on each floor. Each residence room in Laird Hall is equipped with a mini-fridge.
Laird Hall is the ideal residence for your first time away from home. You get to know people on campus, you are close to classrooms and it is easier to get involved in the flourishing MAC life. The residence live-in staff include a Residence Life Manager, Floor Fellows and residence lie facilitators to ensure your stay is welcoming and enjoyable.
Lease is for a period of 8 months from September to April.
Fees include electricity, hot water, heating and Internet.
- There are a total of 251 students in single and double bedrooms.
- Dormitory style housing with common shared washrooms, kitchens and common rooms. Certain floors have separate sections for men and women while the others are co-ed. All the common areas are co-ed.
- Furnished bedrooms (bedding and bathroom accessories not included) with a bed, a desk, a dresser and a closet. Bedrooms include mini fridges.
- The communal kitchen on each floor is equipped with toasters, microwaves, fridges and freezers, kitchen table and chairs.
- Amenities in the building include a games room and a movie room to wind off from school stresses.
- There is no Mandatory meal plan for students residing on Macdonald Campus. Students can use their oneCards to make purchases at Café T.W.I.G.S on campus. Students may access and eat at the Ceilidh Restaurant on campus.
- 24hr Macdonald Campus Security Office located inside Laird Hall. Locked main entrance (controlled by card access).
- On-site laundry facilities payable with oneCard. Parking available. Extra fees apply.
- Bicycle storage available.
Photos & Tour