Fully furnished apartment living
Eco Residences attract students who wish to live independently and ecologically with on site recycling and composting facilities. Eco-residence provides accommodation to primarily upper year undergraduate students and graduate students.
Lease varies from 8 -12 months from September to April/June.
Fees include electricity, hot water, heating and Internet.
- Self-contained units with fully furnished apartment of either two or six private single bedrooms.
- 20 two-bedroom duplex units with bathroom. 10 six-bedroom sixplex units with 4 bathrooms. Duplexes can have an 8 or 12 month lease. Sixplexes have only 8 month leases.
- Fully furnished bedrooms with a desk, dresser and closet space. Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator and microwaves. Communal living areas equipped with a coffee table and couches. Communal dining area equipped with dining table and chairs.
- The 24 hour on-campus security office is within a short walking distance. Key access to front entrance and individual rooms.
- There is no Mandatory meal plan for students residing on Macdonald Campus. Students can use their oneCards to make purchases at Café T.W.I.G.S on campus. Students may access and eat at the Ceilidh Restaurant on campus.
- On-site laundry facilities payable with oneCard. Parking available. Extra fees apply.
Photos & Tour