The Annual Postdoctoral Research/Career Conference is an inter-university career development event for postdoctoral fellows looking to develop their professional path in Québec.
It is intended to bring together the Postdoc community from across Quebec to explore research career options through panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
The Postdoctoral Career Conference is led by a dedicated team of Postdocs from Concordia University, École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS), Institute National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS), Université Laval, McGill University, Université de Montréal (UdeM), Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) and Université de Sherbrooke (UdeS).
We are pleased to invite you to the 9th Annual Postdoctoral Research/Career Day on Career prospects after a postdoctoral fellowship.
This event will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., at Université de Sherbrooke and is open to postdoctoral fellows registered in participating Quebec universities.
- Activities will be presented in French and English. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
- Guest speakers will share their experience and what led them to their current careers whether in an academic or non-academic environment.
- Round tables and workshops on career planning.
- Networking opportunities with peers from universities across Quebec.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Shuttle service will be available for postdoctoral fellows from the Montreal and Quebec City areas.
Registration is open until June 3rd at 11:00 pm. Spaces are limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.