It all started with an idea...
Chemistry professor David Harpp was one of the first to propose the concept of a mentoring program as a vehicle to enhance the University experience for staff and students. His enthusiasm and spirit have been both pivotal and contagious as he helped inspire the Staff-student Mentoring Program and encouraged students to participate in its development. Thank you Professor Harpp!
Congratulations to Professor Harpp for becoming the first recipient of McGill’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Leadership in Learning and for receiving the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal!
and someone determined to get it started...
and a dedicated team of students!
McGill University | Bachelor of Arts 2011
Honours Political Science and Middle East Studies
Minor in International Development
With the support of:
- The Deputy Provost (Student Life & Learning)
- The Dean of Students
- Content and Collaboration Solutions
- Office of Public Affairs (Graphic Design and Communication Services)
- All of the students and staff members who continue to provide feedback
- The T. R. Meighen Family Foundation
- The Mary H. Brown Fund
- Post-Graduate Students' Soceity