How to Become a Member
- Log into Workday
- Click on the Menu in the upper left-hand corner of your screen
- Click on the Benefits application
- Click Benefits
- Select MAUT Membership Opt In/Opt Out from the Change Reason prompt
- Click on the calendar icon to select the Benefit Event Date
- The Benefit Event Date is the effective date of the change you are requesting.
- You are only permitted to enter a current or future benefit event date because a benefit event date in the past may generate retroactive deductions on your pay and/or create conflicts with other benefit enrollment events. If you wish to make a retroactive change, please contact Human Resources Shared Services Unit (HR SSU) at 514-398-4747 or hr.hr [at] mcgill.ca for more information on how to proceed.
- Review the Submit Elections By date
- The Submit Elections By date is the deadline for submitting your benefit enrollment.
- Review the Benefits Offered
- The Benefits Offered displays the benefit coverage types that you are permitted to request changes to. If this section is empty, you are not eligible to make any changes.
- If you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact Human Resources Shared Services Unit (HR SSU) at 514-398-4747 or hr.hr [at] mcgill.ca.
- Click Submit
- Click Open
- Click Let’s Get Started
Make Your Selection
- Click Enroll
- Click Select
- Click Confirm and Continue
- Enter 0.58 as the Contribution
- Click Save
Review and Sign
- Click Review and Sign when you are ready to submit your enrollment
- Review your Selected Benefits
- Review the Electronic Signature
- Click the I Accept checkbox
- Click Submit
- Click Done
Please note that you will receive a system notification when your Benefit Change task is successfully completed. You may click on the hyperlink in the notification to view the event details, including your selection.