The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Public Health (Non-Thesis) offered by the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics in the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences is a course-based program that emphasizes comprehensive and specialized learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in critical thinking, data analysis, and the presentation of complex topics to pursue professional opportunities (or potentially continue their studies).
Keywords: MPH, MScPH, health sciences, public health, global health, population dynamics, health policy and ethics, infectious disease, epidemiology.
Unique Program Features
- The program focuses on the foundations and principles of epidemiology and biostatistics as applied to public health research and practice, and to design, conduct, and analyze clinical, population-based, environmental, policy, and methodological public health-related research;
- The program includes a three-month practicum after the first year;
- Through various learning activities, students will acquire knowledge and skills in all the core competencies of public health, including public health sciences; assessment and analysis; policy and program planning, implementation and evaluation;
- Graduates pursue careers as public health practitioners or research professionals and will possess the competencies and professionalism to carry out broad public health functions in local, provincial, national, and international settings.
University-Level Admission Requirements
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
- English-language proficiency
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
|Application Deadline - International
|Application Deadline - Domestic (Canadian, Permanent Resident of Canada)
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.