The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Neuroscience (Thesis) offered by the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Engineering, and the Faculty of Science is a research-intensive program that emphasizes rigorous and comprehensive learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in literature review, research design, and scientific communication to either continue their studies or pursue professional opportunities.
Keywords: behavioural, imaging, electrophysiology, neurological disease, neurodevelopment, plasticity, cognitive, neuroinformatics, epilepsy, brain tumour.
Unique Program Features
- The program comprises more than 650 graduate students and over 230 supervisors making it the largest graduate neuroscience program in North America;
- Students benefit from experience with the full spectrum of research fields, from cellular and molecular neuroscience to behavioural and cognitive neuroscience;
- Learning activities include laboratory research, an extensive range of courses, an annual retreat, and a seminar program to facilitate communication between students in different neuroscience disciplines;
- Admitted students are guaranteed funding;
- Graduates pursue careers in neuroscience and related fields, both in the public and private sector.
University-Level Admission Requirements
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
- English-language proficiency
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
|Application Deadline - International
|Application Deadline - Domestic (Canadian, Permanent Resident of Canada)
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.