The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Mechanical Engineering (Non-Thesis) offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering is a course-based program that emphasizes rigorous and stimulating learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in original thinking, the presentation of complex topics, and experimental design to pursue professional opportunities (or potentially continue their studies).
Unique Program Features
- The program may be completed on a part-time basis;
- Our research and experimental facilities contain state-of-the-art equipment (including a major wind tunnel facility) and are equipped with extensive computational facilities;
- Faculty members collaborate across the University often through research centres such as the Centre for Intelligent Machines (CIM), the McGill Institute for Advanced Materials (MIAM), and the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital (MNI);
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering is among the Top 3 in Canada (QS World University Rankings).
University-Level Admission Requirements
- English-language proficiency
Program-Specific Admission Requirement
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.3 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
|Intake||Applications Open||Application Deadline - International||Application Deadline - Domestic (Canadian, Permanent Resident of Canada)|
|FALL||September 15||December 1||December 1|
|WINTER||February 15||July 15||September 1|
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.