The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Management (M.M.) in Manufacturing Management (Non-Thesis) offered by the Desautels Faculty of Management is a course-based program that emphasizes hands-on and innovative learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in critical thinking, problem identification, and communication to pursue professional opportunities (or potentially continue their studies).
Unique Program Features
- The program provides a professional, hands-on approach that addresses all major issues germane to the optimization of operations and targets at high-potential managers in manufacturing, services, and logistics industries as well as entrepreneurs;
- The program is a dual degree and part-time study program where students are awarded an MBA degree by Zhejiang University and a Master of Management in Manufacturing degree by McGill University;
- Students benefit from a world-wide alumni network and outstanding classmates;
- The program is instructed in English.
University-Level Admission Requirements
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
- English-language proficiency
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
Graduate Program mmm.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Master%20of%20Management%20in%20Manufacturing%20Management) (email)
|Application Deadline - International
|Application Deadline - Domestic
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.